Edgenuity Community

Expand all | Collapse all

wrong version of class

• 1.  wrong version of class

Posted 19 days ago

Hi,

I urgently need to update a student's grades as if she is working in the correct version of a class...is there any way I can physically go in and match her grades to work she has already completed in the wrong version (level) of a class?
    --
    Christine Murphy
    Pembroke High School Librarian
    District Liaison for Edgenuity
    781-293-1252

• 2.  RE: wrong version of class

Posted 19 days ago
    Ms. Murphy --

Yikes! I had this happen last semester.

How far along are they? If they aren't too far (first unit or early second), then I'd just disable the wrong version and enroll the correct version, as there isn't much work lost at that point.

Beyond that, you gotta go through the lessons and "Change Score" umpteen times until the student is caught up, I would think.

------------------------------
    Steven Coen
    Guymon Public Schools
    steven.coen@guymontigers.com

• 3.  RE: wrong version of class

Posted 15 days ago
    Hi, 

Building off of Steven's post, depending on the type of course it is you may want to look into the Additional Activity feature. Here are a couple Help Center articles to help you understand the concept: example usage of Additional Activity and how to add an Additional Activity

Hope this helps!

Amber Woodward
    Edgenuity

• 4.  RE: wrong version of class

Posted 8 days ago
    I caught this early enough to plop her into the right class and copy her grades over. (I impersonated her, allowed myself to freely move through the class, and whisked through assignments) I went into the corrected version of her record and matched all the grades. Phew.

--
    Christine Murphy
    Pembroke High School Librarian
    District Liaison for Edgenuity
    781-293-1252